UJVNL Recruitment 2021 | 21 Posts | Eligibility | Application Form – Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL) has released the notification for 21 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Geologist posts . Candidates with the qualification of can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before 30 April 2021. All the eligible aspirants please read the UJVNL 2021 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Assistant Engineer, Geologist vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at ujvnl.com official website from 01st April 2021 to 30th April 2021. After applying online The Applicant needs to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant documents to Coordinator (Test & Selection), Lambert Square Guest house, G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, District-Udham Singh Nagar 263145.
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 | 21 Posts | Eligibility | Application Form
|Organization Name||UJVN Limited|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer and Geologist|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Starting Date||1st April 2021|
|Closing Date||30th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical):
- Applicant should have obtained Bachelor ‘ s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Branches which are in combination of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Or
- Must have passed in section ‘ A’ and ‘ B’ of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) in any of the above mentioned branches.
- Candidate belonging to Unreserved/OBC and EWS categories must have secured minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in the above discipline.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category of the State of Uttarakhand , must have secured pass marks or equivalent grade in the above branches of engineering
- Candidate already in the employment in the UJVN Limited must have secured minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in the above branches of Candidate should also have working knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Hindi language
Assistant Engineer (Civil) :
- Applicant should have obtained a Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution. Or Should have completed AMICE (Section A & B Examination)
- Candidate belonging to Unreserved/OBC and EWS categories must have secured minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in the above
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category of the State of Uttarakhand, must have secured pass marks or equivalent grade in the above branch s of
- Candidate already in the employment in the UJVN Limited must have secured minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in the above branches of engineering.
- Candidate should also have working knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Hindi language.
- Applicant should have obtained M.Sc (Geology)/ M.Tech. in applied Geology or equivalent with specialization in Engineering Geology from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidate should also have working knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Hindi.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation – SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- The Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.800/-
- The Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST Category of Uttarakhand have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.400/-
Upper Age Relaxation :
- There will be 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged (PH)/ Ex Servicemen of Uttarakhand State and dependants of Freedom Fighter of Uttarakhand state.
- According to provisions of Govt. Order no. 17/2/1981-Karmik-2 dated 28.2.1985, Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers including Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service will get maximum of 5 years relaxation in Upper Age Limit.
Selection will be based on written test, Interview. Details will given below.
For AE Trainee Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper with multiple choice answer related to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Engineering for AE (T) electrical and Mechanical and Civil
For Geologist Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology or Engineering Geology.
UJVNL Ae, Geologist Salary
Check the Official Notification for Salary Details.
How To Apply For UJVNL Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of UJVN Limited @ujvnl.com
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitments.
- And Download the Rectt/01/2021.
- Read the Information available in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If Interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the UJVNL Recruitment Notification PDF 2021||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|