Prakasam District Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare has released an online notification for recruitment to the 17 post of Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants (PMOA). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Prakasam District Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Prakasam District Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare|
|Post Name||Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants (PMOA)|
|No. of Posts||17 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||29th July 2021|
|Mode of Appointment||On Outsourcing Basis|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
To apply for the Prakasam District Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Prakasam District used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Intermediate with MPC/ BiPC as basic Academic Qualification withParamedical Ophthalmic Assistants course from Institute recognized by the Govt of A.P.
- B.Sc.(Optometry) Course from Institute recognized by the Govt., of A.P
- Diploma in Optometrist technician from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. (or)
- Diploma in Optometry from Institute recognized by Govt., of A.P.
- The Candidate must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- Applicant’s age should be 42 years as on 01/07/2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
The officials will select the candidates purely on a Merit Basis and following the rule of reservation. Following are the Selection Criteria that will be followed by the officials.
- Marks obtained in the Academic Qualification – 45 marks
- Marks obtained in the Technical Qualifications – 45 marks
- Weightage from the date of passing technical examination @ 1 mark per year – 10 marks
- Total – 100 Marks.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 per month.
How to Apply For the Prakasam District Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ prakasam.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the Notices -> Recruitment option.
- And now search for the Notification regarding Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants.
- Click on the Notification for PMOA link.
- The official Notification PDF document will be opened.
- Read the entire notification carefully.
- And if you are eligible and interested, click on the Application Form link.
- Now download it.
- And this filled-in application form has to be submitted to the concerned address by 29th July 2021.
|To Download the Prakasam District Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|To Download the Prakasam District Recruitment 2021 Application Form for Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistants Post|
|Address to which the Application Forms has to be sent – To the District Medical and Health Officer, 1st floor, Casualty, Government General Hospital, RIMS, Ongole|