Puri District Court Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Office of the District Judge, Puri has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 post of Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Stenographer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Puri District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Puri District Court Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Puri|
|Post Names||Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Starting Date||16th July 2021|
|Closing Date||20th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and the Shorthand & Typing Test|
To apply for the Puri District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Puri District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Jr. Clerk and Copyist: Have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University. have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Jr. Stenographer: Have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University. have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- For General/OBC Category Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST Category Application Fee Nil.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16 July 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 August 2021.
Puri District Court used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For Junior Clerk Copyist Salary Rs.19900/- (at Level-4 of Pay Matrix).
- For Junior Stenographer Salary Rs.25500/- (at Level-7 of Pay Matrix).
How To Apply For Puri District Court Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Puri District Court @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Junior Stenographer, Junior Clerk Copyist Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Office of the District Judge Puri asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 20.08.2021.
|To Download the Puri District Court Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – Office of District Judge, Puri, At/P.O./Dist.: Puri, PIN: 752001|