Pondicherry University Merit List 2021 Released | PG Provisional List – Pondicherry University has released the cut off merit list for Post graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Pondicherry University Posts graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Pondicherry University and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
Pondicherry University Merit List 2021 Released | PG Provisional List
|Organization Name||University of Pondicherry|
|Course Name||PG Course|
|Merit List Release Status
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Integrated Courses: Candidate should pass 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a Master’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3+2 systems.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks in master’s degrees.
PU Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted in online mode. The exam pattern details are given below to appear in the Pondy University entrance exam:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Several Questions:100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice type questions will have appeared in the test.
- Duration of Exam:120 minutes will be provided for the whole question paper.
- Marking Scheme:4 marks will be provided for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Pondicherry University Admission 2021 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|The person with a Disability||3%|
|Candidates from the Union Territory of Puducherry||25%|
Preparation of Pondicherry University final Merit list 2021?
- The marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying examinations.
- Marks for the subject of English
- Marks obtained in practicals
- Age (Date of Birth)
- Total number of seats available
- Category of the applicant.
- Aggregate marks scored in SSC Examination/ equivalent examination
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for PG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check PondicherryUniversity Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the PondicherryUniversity@ pondiuni.edu.in.
- The home page of the University of Pondicherry will be displayed.
- Scroll down the home page and click on the Admission panel.
- Open the PG Programmes, which is on the right side of the page.
- It will redirect to another page.
- Select the course and open the suitable link.
- Finally, verify the merit status.
|Download Pondicherry University Provisional Admission List 2021|
About Pondicherry University
- Pondicherry University is a Central University established by an Act of Parliament in October 1985.
- It is an affiliating University with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territory of Puducherry, Lakshwadeep and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- The University’s objectives are to disseminate and advance knowledge by offering teaching and research facilities, to make provisions for studies in French and integrated courses in Humanities and the Sciences, and to promote interdisciplinary studies and research.
- The University’s motto is ‘Vers la lumière’ meaning ‘towards the light’ The main campus is located at Kalapet, 10 km from the town of Puducherry, in a serene and beautiful campus of 800 acres adjoining the scenic Bay of Bengal.
- The University also has campuses at Karaikal and Port Blair which currently offer P.G. and Doctoral programmes.