OSSSC Livestock Inspector Jobs 2021 | 565 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 565 post of Livestock Inspector. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OSSSC Livestock Inspector Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Jobs 2021 | 565 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Livestock Inspector|
|No. of Posts||565 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||5th August 2021|
|Application Ending Date||26th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Standard Measurement Test|
To apply for the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OSSSC Livestock Inspector used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate must have passed the +2 Vocational Courses in the field of Animal Husbandry or Dairy or Poultry or Meat or Animal Production or +2 Science from a recognized Educational Institution or Board or Council or University and the Gomitra candidates must have passed +2 Science or + 2 Vocational Courses in the allied Animal Husbandry activities with satisfactory performance in Artificial Insemination(A.I) activities for three years under National Project for Cattle and Buffalo Breeding(NPCBB).
- A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have
- Passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; OR
- Passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; OR
- Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2021 i.e. the year in which advertisement is published.
- However, the upper age limit for Gomitra candidates, who shall take part in recruitment process, if otherwise eligible, shall be within 45 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- The candidates claiming the benefits of Gomitra shall submit a certificate from their competent authority in support of their period of engagement at the time of filing of online application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/Women category.
Provided With the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
Selection of Candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam, Document Verification. The Exam Pattern and Syllabus of OSSSC Exam 2021 displays on official website.
₹ 21,790/- to ₹ 62,000/- per month according Pay level-3, 7th CPC and basic allowance.
How to Apply for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ www.osssc.gov.in
- Then click on the Recruitment -> Advertisement option.
- And then search for Advertisement No. IIE-09/2019-786(C)/OSSSC date 30.07.2021 (Livestock Inspector).
- Click on that link and read the whole notification carefully.
- If eligible, you can apply online for this recruitment from 5th August 2021 onwards.
- And finally, make sure that you submit your applications before 26th August 2021.
|To Download the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|To Apply Online for the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Jobs 2021|