OSSSC SFS Jobs 2021 | 529 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 529 post of Statistical Field Surveyor (SFS). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OSSSC SFS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OSSSC SFS Jobs 2021 | 529 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Statistical Field Surveyor (SFS)|
|No. of Posts||529 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contractual Basis|
|Application Starting Date||1st August 2021|
|Application Ending Date||21st August 2021|
To apply for the OSSSC SFS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OSSSC SFS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th examination conducted by CHSE, Odisha or CBSE, or Council for the CISCE or any other examination equivalent thereto, as may be decided by the Government in the consultation with the CHSE, Odisha.
- Candidates must have basic computer skills with knowledge in “Word Processing and Spread Sheet Applications.”
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as of 1.1.2021 i.e. the year in which the advertisement is published.
- Moreover, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category.
- General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Nil
- Payment Mode: Online using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking etc
A provisional single merit list of all the candidates shall be prepared in the order of merit on the basis of sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test and the marks awarded for contractual work experience, if any, as er Odisha Group C and Group D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules-2013.
- Geade Pay – 2000/-
How to Apply For the OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Job 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.osssc.gov.in
- And now click on the Recruitment and choose the Advertisements/ Notifications option.
- Now search for the Recruitment about Statistical Field Surveyor (SFS) post.
- Click on that link.
- And the official Short Notification PDF will be opened.
- Read it completely.
- If you are interested, you can apply for this job opportunity from 1st August 2021 onwards.