OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result 2022 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Laboratory Technician Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 6th February 2022 are now Waiting for the Exam Result.Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of OSSSC Laboratory Technician . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of OSSSC Laboratory Technician
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result 2022 | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
||6th February 2022
||Sarkari Naukri Result
|Result Release Mode
- Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Written Examination for the Posts of Laboratory Technician on 6th February 2022.
- The Exam was of Objective Type & Questions were in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions in this exam were 100 questions.
- Every questions was of 1 mark each.
- Maximum marks for this exam were 100 marks.
- Time allocated for this exam was of 2 hours.
- There was also a negative marking of 0.25 marks for attempting the wrong answers.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cut off
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Will Declare OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result 2022?
- Visit the official site @ osssc.gov.in
- Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result 2022 : FAQ
From where can I check OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result?
- Officials of the OSSSC Laboratory Technician made available the result at the official site.
- Aspirants can check the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result @ osssc.gov.in
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result?
- To get the Result Candidates must enter details of the application (User Name, PassWord, Date Of Birth) which are the key to open their Result.
On what basis the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result 2022 will be announced?
- The OSSSC Result 2022 will be released based on the Merit List, Number of Candidates appeared for the Exam and Difficulty in the Exam faced by the candidates.
Where Can I View OSSSC Laboratory Technician Result?
- In this post you can get your OSSSC Result information.
Who conducts the OSSSC Laboratory Technician exam?
- The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Examination.