OSSSC Group C Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Group C Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 30th January 2022 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of OSSSC Group C . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of OSSSC Group C
OSSSC Group C Result 2022 Download | Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
|Group C Posts – Statistical Field Surveyor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin, Forest Guard, and Excise Constable
|30th January 2022
|Release Status of Result
|Sarkari Naukri Result
How to Calculate Marks for OSSSC Group C Exam 2022?
- Mark yourself according to the marking scheme released by the Commission.
- The written examination is conducted for 180 marks as per the OSSSC Group C Exam Pattern guidelines
- Add 1 mark for each correct response.
- The mark deducted for each wrong answer is 0.5
- Add up all the marks and that will be your estimated score in the written test
OSSSC Group C Cut off
OSSSC Group C Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare OSSSC Group C Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Will Declare OSSSC Group C Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide OSSSC Group C Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download OSSSC Group C Result 2022?
- Visit the official site @ www.osssc.gov.in
- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Result 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- OSSSC Group C Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Results.
|To Download OSSSC Result 2022
|OSSSC Group C Answer Key 2022 Download | Exam Key | Objections
OSSSC Group C Result 2022 : FAQ
From where can I check OSSSC Group C Result?
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking OSSSC Group C Result?
On what basis the OSSSC Group C Result 2022 will be announced?
Where Can I View OSSSC Group C Result?
Who conducts the OSSSC Group C exam?