OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Admit Card 2021 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification for 15 vacancies of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Exam Date 2021 will be announced in November 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will release the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Admit Card in the November 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer|
|No. Of Posts||15 Posts|
|Exam Date||November 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2021 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test (OMR/ CBT), Interview|
Details Mentioned on the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ ossc.gov.in.
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission official main page will open on the main page.
- On the main page, you can find the What’s New Section.
- From there find the OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Hall Ticket 2021link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- OSSC SSFIO Admit Card will present on the screen.
- Download OSSC SSFIO Hall Ticket for the further selection process.
|To Download OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Admit Card 2021|