OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 | Check OSSC Exam Date – Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for 161 vacancies of Combined Auditor Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSC Combined Auditor Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Date 2021 is 10th to 14th August 2021.
Candidates can download the OSSC Combined Auditor exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will release the OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card is Avilable Now . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 | Check OSSC Exam Date
OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 | Check OSSC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Auditor|
|Advt. No.||Advt. No. 4372 & Advt. No. 4528|
|Exam Date||10th to 14th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Avilable Now|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Computer Skill Test, Certificate Verification|
Details Mentioned on the OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSC Combined Auditor Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ ossc.gov.in.
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission home page will be shown on the screen.
- By landing the home page, applicants can find the What’s New Section.
- Now, search for OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link and enter the login details.
- Hit on Submit.
- Your Odisha SSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details and exam dates present on the Admit Card.
- Take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
|To Download OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Admit Card 2021|