OSSC Legal Metrology Admit Card 2021 | Mains Exam Date Out – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification for 14 Vacancies Of Inspector of Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Exam Date 2021 is 7th & 8th October 2021
Candidates can download the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences will release the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Admit Card in Last Week Of September 2021 – Expected. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
OSSC Legal Metrology Admit Card 2021 | Mains Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Inspector of Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant|
|No. of Posts||14 Posts|
|Advt No.||4334/ OSSC dated 26.12.2017|
|Exam Date||7th & 8th October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last Week Of September 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Mains Examination|
Details Mentioned on the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission @ ossc.gov.in.
- The OSSC home page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can find the What is New section.
- In that search for the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2021 link.
- Enter the credentials like User Id, and Password.
- Verify the details again.
- Click on Login.
- Download the OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2021, and take a print out to attend the exam.
|To Download OSSC Legal Metrology, Laboratory Assistant Hall Ticket 2021|