OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) officials are scheduled to conduct OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Exam from 27th, 28th, 29th July 2021. The OSSC officials will release OSSC IPO result in the Last week of August 2021 tentative. The result will be published on the official website along with the cut off marks. The results are usually announced within a month or two after the completion of the exam. The candidates who clear the written examination will be eligible for the next stage of the selection process which will be the viva-voce test.
OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
|Industrial Promotion Officer (IPO)
|No Of Vacancies
|27th, 28th, 29th July 2021
|Answer Key Release Date
|Last week of July 2021 tentative
|Sarkari Naukri Result
|Written Test, Viva Voice
How to Calculate OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Written Exam Marks?
Candidates can follow the steps as given below to calculate the marks for the written examination. The steps are as follows.
- Paper-I consists of 100 questions and 100 marks in total, candidates will be awarded +1 marks to every right answer given by them.
- In Paper-II there will be a total of 100 questions for a total of 200 marks. Candidates will be awarded +2 marks for each right answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 in the Paper-I for every wrong answer given.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 for every wrong answer in paper-II.
OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Cut Off
- The OSSC will publish the cut off marks along with the OSSC Result .
- We will update the cut off marks on our portal once it is announced on the official website.
- The candidates who attend the exam will have to score the required marks or the qualifying marks to move ahead in the selection process.
- The final merit list is based upon the cut-off marks. We have provided the expected cut off marks below for this year for candidates to have an idea of how much they have to score for the recruitment.
- Check the table below to know more about the expected cut off marks for this year.
|Expected Cut Off 2020
Factors Affecting the OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Cut Off Marks
There are a few factors that the OSSC takes into consideration while preparing the cut off marks. The details are as follows.
- The total number of candidates attending the examination.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- The number of vacancies announced for the post.
OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Merit List
- The OSSC will declare the merit list after all stages of the selection process have been completed.
- Only the candidates who qualify the selection process will be recruited as Industrial Promotion Officer.
- The OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer merit list will be prepared based on the candidate performance in the written exam and viva-voce test.
- Once the merit list is announced by the OSSC, we will update the same on our website.
List of Documents Required During Document Verification
- Copy of the registered online application Form.
- HSC certificate or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet issued by the recognized Board/Council.
- +2 pass Certificate & Mark sheet (if any).
- Diploma in Engineering certificate & mark sheet.
- Degree in Engineering certificate & mark sheet.
- Candidates of the SC/ST/SEBC category must submit a valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the date of certificate verification in support of his claim in the said category.
- Candidates have to submit the certificate either of passing the HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E. standard/Class-VII issued by Principal/Head Master or any other competent authority.
- Certificate of disability issued from the concerned Medical board of the concerned district in case of PwD candidates with a permanent disability. For candidates with temporary disability. they shall have to produce a recent disability certificate to avail of age relaxation.
- Documents in support of a claim against Ex-servicemen i.e. Discharge certificate, identity Card & P.P.O issued by the appropriate Authority indicating there in the Date of Entry, Date of Discharge & Period of Service rendered in Defence forces.
- Identity proof issued by Director Sports and Youth Service Department, Govt. of Odisha for a claim of reservation against Sports Person category.
- In-Service contractual employees claiming age relaxation and contractual In-service benefits must submit a Certificate from the employer as per proforma prescribed by the Commission vide the Advisory Notice No.3568/OSSC dated 01.11.2019 available in the website of the Commission “www.ossc.gov.in”.
How to Download OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Result ?
- Visit the official site @ ossc.gov.in.
- Enter your Registration ID/Application Number & Date of Birth in the login box.
- Click on the submit button.
- The candidates can now see their OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer result for the written examination.
- Download the result for future reference and use.
- Alternatively, candidates can visit the official website and click on the results tab. After doing so search for the OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer result 2020 and click on it.
- Candidates can then follow the same steps as mentioned above to download/check the OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer result.
|OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Result 2021
|OSSC Industrial Promotion Officer Answer Key 2021 | Check Exam Key