OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check FSO Exam Date – Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for 35 vacancies of Food Safety Officer Advt No: 4579/ OSSC Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSC Food Safety Officer Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam Date 2021 is 4th August 2021 .
Candidates can download the OSSC Food Safety Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will release the OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card in the 29th July 2021. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check FSO Exam Date
- 1.0.1 Details Mentioned on the OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.2 Documents Required for the OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam
- 1.0.3 Points To Keep In Mind While Downloading The OSSC FSO Admit Card
- 1.0.4 Important Highlights For BDL Management Trainee Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.0.5 How To Download OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
- 1.0.6 Important Links
OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check FSO Exam Date
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Food Safety Officer Advt No: 4579/ OSSC|
|No. Of Posts
|Exam Date||4th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||29th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Details Mentioned on the OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Points To Keep In Mind While Downloading The OSSC FSO Admit Card
There are a few pointer to keep in mind before you download the Admit Card and they are listed below:
- Make sure that you have a high quality, fully functional printer so that you can print the hard copy of the admit card as soon as you download it.
- Make sure that you have a high speed ,good quality internet connection to download your admit card.
- Recheck all your login credentials before clicking on the submit button as if they are incorrect the website won’t open the page and you won’t be able to download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, it is a good habit to check all important details like your name, date of birth , roll number etc.
Important Highlights For BDL Management Trainee Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission @ ossc.gov.in.
- Now on the home page under the What’s New title search for OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link once you found it.
- Enter the login details (registration or application number, date of birth, aadhar number)
- Now hit on the submit button.
- The OSSC FSO Admit Card 2021 will appear.
- At last, for Odisha SSC FSO Admit Card 2021 Download click on the download option.
|To Download OSSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2021|