OSSC Group C Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 39 Vacancies of Group C Technical Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OSSC Group C Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OSSC Group C Jobs 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Names||Group C Technical Posts – Binder Grade-III, Copy Holder, Electrical Mechanic, Electrical Mistry, Offset Machine Assistant, Process Assistant, Desktop Printing Operator, Pharmacist, Welder, Carpenter Grade-II, Turner, Machinist, Fitter|
|No. of Posts||39 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|OSSC Group C Technical Jobs 2022 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Offset Machine Assistant||05|
|Desktop Printing Operator||03|
To apply for the OSSC Group C Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OSSC Group C used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Binder Grade-III||Must have completed HSC with National Trade certificate/ National Apprentice Certificate in Binding Trade or its equivalent|
|Copy Holder||Must have Bachelors Degree with National Trade certificate/ National Apprentice Certificate in Printing Trade|
|Electrical Mechanic||Must have completed H.S.C. with ITI in Electrician Trade. However, candidates having a Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering Shall be given preference|
|Electrical Mistry||Must have completed H.S.C. with ITI in Electrician Trade. However, candidates having a Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering Shall be given preference|
|Offset Machine Assistant||Must have completed HSC with National Trade certificate/ National Apprentice Certificate in Offset Printing/ Litho Offset Trade or its equivalent|
|Process Assistant||Must have completed HSC with National Trade certificate/ National Apprentice Certificate in Plate making/ Retouching Trade or its equivalent|
|Desktop Printing Operator||Must have passed +2/ Intermediate with National Trade certificate/ National Apprentice Certificate in Plate making/ Retouching Trade|
|Pharmacist||HSC with D.Pharma|
|Welder||Must have completed H.S.C. with ITI in Welder Trade|
|Carpenter Grade-II||Must have completed H.S.C. with ITI in Carpenter Trade|
|Turner||Must have completed H.S.C. with ITI in Turner Trade|
|Machinist||Must have completed H.S.C. with ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Fitter||Must have completed H.S.C. with ITI in Fitter Trade|
- The minimum age for the above posts is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
- The candidates other than SC, ST category shall have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs.200/-
Following is the selection process that candidates will be undergoing
- Stage-I – Written Examination
- Stage-II – Professional Trade Test (Practical)
- Stage-III – Certificate Verification
- Candidates who will be selected finally will be finally getting a minimum salary as per Level-3 and a maximum salary as per Level-7.
How To Apply Online For the OSSC Group C Technical Job 2022
- Visit the official website @ ossc.gov.in
- Now on the Home Page itself, you can find the What’s New section.
- In that click on the View PDF for “Advertisement for the Post of Combined Recruitment to Group-c Technical post under Odisha Government Press”
- Then, the official notification will get downloaded.
- Open it and then go through the whole notification.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online option.
- And then, if you are a new user, click on the New User button or else click on the Registered User option.,
- And next, fill in all the required details and submit the applications at last.
OSSC Group C Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the OSSC Group C exam will be uploaded on the OSSC Group C website.
- Further, the direct link to download the OSSC Group C exam will be provided to you here below.
OSSC Group C Answer Key 2022
- The OSSC Group C will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the OSSC Group C answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the OSSC Group C answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
OSSC Group C Result 2022
- OSSC Group C will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The OSSC Group C result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the OSSC Group C .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the OSSC Group C exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.