MUHS Admit Card 2022 Released | Group B, D Posts Paper Dates – Candidates who have studied muhs section officer, senior stenographer, assistant accountant, stenographer lower grade, statistical assistant, senior assistant, electrical supervisor, photographer, senior clerk, stenographer, artist audio/audio officer, etc. Had applied for video specialist, clerk typist, electrician, driver, constable posts. One has to download MUHS group B, D admit card 2022. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) officials are going to conduct the written examination for the posts given on 14th, 15th and 17th October 2022. So, download the MUHS admit card using the link given below for the exam to participate in it.
MUHS Admit Card 2022 Released | Group B, D Posts Paper Dates
|Organization Name||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)|
|No. of Posts||122 Posts|
|Post Names||Section Officer, Senior Stenographer, Assistant Accountant, Stenographer Lower Grade, Statistical Assistant, Senior Assistant, Electrical Supervisor, Photographer, Senior Clerk, Stenographer, Artist Audio / Video Expert, Clerk Typist, Electrician, Driver, Constable|
|Admit Card Release status||Released|
|MUHS Recruitment Exam Dates||14th, 15th, and 17th October 2022|
|Qualification||Degree of any Statutory University|
|Age Limit||minimum between 18 to 38|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the MUHS Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MUHS Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download MUHS Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ muhs.edu.in
- The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) page will be opened.
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. 09/ 2022: Dashboard for Applicants (Applicants should click here to download Hall Ticket for Written Examinations held on 14th, 15th, and 17th October 2022).
- Click on Recruitment Process of Group-B to Group-D Posts for Advertisement No: 09/2022 page will be opened.
- Download the MUHS Recruitment Hall Ticket 2022 using the details of your Mobile Number.
- And then click on the Go Ahead button.
|Sarkari Exam Admit Card||Sarkari Exam Answer Key|
|Sarkari Naukri||Sarkari Naukri Result|