OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 | Exam Dates Out @ rectt.bsf.gov.in – Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for 233 Vacancies Of Combined Graduate Level Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSC CGL Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSC CGL Exam Date 2022 is 11th October 2022 to 17th October 2022
Candidates can download the OSSC CGL exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will release the OSSC CGL Admit Card is To Be Released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 | Exam Dates Out @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|OSSC CGL 2022 Exam Date||11th October 2022 to 17th October 2022|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Status||To Be Released|
Details Mentioned on the OSSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSC CGL Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission @ ossc.gov.in
- Now check the candidate’s corner
- Now search for the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022, once you find it click on it
- The candidate will be redirected to another page
- Fill in the login details correctly and click on the submit button
- The OSSC CGL Hall Ticket will appear on your screen.
|To Download OSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|