SJVN Graduate Technician Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 50 Posts | Apply Online – SJVN has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduates Apprentices, Technician (ITI) Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Interested candidates are requested to use the SJVN recruitment 2021 regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply.
SJVN Graduate Technician Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 50 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (SJVN)|
|Post Name||Graduates Apprentices, Technician (ITI) Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Starting Date||15th April 2021|
|Closing Date||15th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List (Educational Qualifications)|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as of the closing date of the advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Candidates who have undergone apprenticeship training in SJVN need not apply.
- Only the candidates who belong to Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training.
- Graduate Apprentices – Full-time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in
relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices – ITI Passed from any recognized university/ Institute
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- For SC/ ST candidates – Relaxation of 5 years
- For OBC candidates – Relaxation of 3 years
- For PwD candidates – Relaxation of 10 years
Selected candidates will undergo Apprenticeship Training of 1 year.
- Interested candidates have to pay an Application Fee of Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates are exempted from payment.
The officials of the SJVN have announced that there will no interviews, but the candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
How To Apply For SJVN Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website of SJVN @ www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Then on the Home Page, on the left side of the screen, you can Menu tab.
- In that choose the Careers option.
- Then you will be directed to the Current Job page.
- Now, search for the One Year Apprenticeship Scheme in Projects/ Offices in Uttarakhand.
- There, you can view the Apply Online Link option. Click on it. you will be directed to the Application Form.
- Then fill in all the necessary details carefully, and finally click on submit.
|To download SJVN Graduate Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|For Online SJVN GraduateApplication Form 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|