OPSC SDIPRO Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply – Odisha Public service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 19 Vacancies of SDIPRO Group – B Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OPSC SDIPRO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OPSC SDIPRO Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organization Name||Odisha Public service Commission|
|Post Name||SDIPRO Group – B|
|No. of Posts||19 Posts|
|Advertisement Number||05 of 2022 – 23|
|Application Starting Date||5th August 2022|
|Application Ending Date||5th September 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/ Viva Voca test|
|OPSC SDIPRO Jobs Notification 2022||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OPSC SDIPRO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a one-year post-graduate diploma in Journalism/ Mass communication or a degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication and must have adequate knowledge of computer applications.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as of the 1st January 2022.
- i.e, he/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 2001.
- Upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of written examination and viva voce tests.
- Group B of Odisha information service cadre under the information & public relations department in the scale of pay of Rs. 44.900/- and Rs. 1,42,400/- in level-10 in the pay matrix.
OPSC SDIPRO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the OPSC SDIPRO exam will be uploaded on the OPSC SDIPRO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the OPSC SDIPRO exam will be provided to you here below.
OPSC SDIPRO Answer Key 2022
- The OPSC SDIPRO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the OPSC SDIPRO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the OPSC SDIPRO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
OPSC SDIPRO Result 2022
- OPSC SDIPRO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The OPSC SDIPRO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the OPSC SDIPRO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the OPSC SDIPRO exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.