DSE Odisha TGT Cut Off 2022 | Teacher Cut Off Marks @ dseodisha.in – Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha will release the DSE Odisha cut off list after the conclusion of the recruitment exam. DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2022 Cut Off can be downloaded from the official website of DSE Odisha. The selection process for trained graduate teachers (TGT) involves a computer-based examination including two papers. The organization issues scorecards for the written test and the cut off is determined accordingly.
DSE Odisha TGT Cut Off 2022 | Teacher Cut Off Marks @ dseodisha.in
|Organization Name||Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha (DSE Odisha)|
|Post Namex||TGT Arts, TGT Science, Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, Telugu Teacher, Physical Education Teacher|
|Selection Proces||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Download DSE Odisha TGT Cut Off 2022||Cut Off|
DSE Odisha TGT Cut off
DSE Odisha Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare DSE Odisha Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha (DSE Odisha) Will Declare DSE Odisha Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide DSE Odisha Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for DSE Odisha TGT Exam 2022
|Paper||Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
DSE Odisha TGT Expected Cut Off
|Subject||General||OBC (Based on 100%)||SC, ST|
|TGT Science (PCM)||62||60||55|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||72||70||65|
|Physical Education Teacher||50||46||43|
How to Check the DSE Odisha TGT Exam Cut Off 2022?
- Visit the official website @ dseodisha.in
- Then on the home page, search & for the “TGT Teacher Cut off Marks”
- When found, click on that link.
- And then a file will be displayed showing the cut-off mark for the TGT post.
- Check the cut-off marks & download them if required.