OPSC OJS Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 53 Vacancies of Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OPSC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 OPSC OJS Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
OPSC OJS Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advt No||23 of 2021-2022|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Exam Name||Odisha Judicial Service Examination|
|No. of Posts||53 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||21st December 2021|
|Application Ending Date||
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Interview|
|OPSC OJS Exam Notification PDF For Civil Judge Posts||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the OPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- A candidate must be a graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/ she is a graduate in Law of a University recognized by the State Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law department of not less than seven years.
- The upper age limit of the candidate should not be more than 35 years by the 1st of August 2020 and must not be below 23 years of age on the 1st day of August, 2021
- The maximum age limit in respect of departmental candidates is not more than 39 years as of the 1st August 2020.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST of Odisha, and persons with disability (PWD) whose Permanent disability is not less than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee.
Candidates will be undergoing the following selection process to get selected for the Civil Judge Post.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Selected candidates will be getting a salary of as per the pay scale of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time as admissible.
How To Apply Online For the OPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website @ opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, check the What’s New section.
- In that click on the View PDF for “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Odisha judicial Service”
- Then, the official notification will be downloaded.
- Now, open it and go through the entire notification.
- If eligible you can start registering from 21st December 2021 onwards.
OPSC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the OPSC exam will be uploaded on the OPSC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the OPSC exam will be provided to you here below.
OPSC Answer Key 2022
- The OPSC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the OPSC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the OPSC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
OPSC Result 2022
- OPSC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The OPSC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the OPSC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the OPSC exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.