OPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2021 | Check OPSC Exam Date – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for 17 Vacancies Of Assistant DirectorPosts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OPSC Assistant Director Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OPSC Assistant Director Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in October 2021 Tentatively
Candidates can download the OPSC Assistant Director exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will release the OPSC Assistant Director Admit Card in September 2021 -Tentatively. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
OPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2021 | Check OPSC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|No of Posts||17 posts|
|Exam Date||October 2021 Tentatively|
|Admit Card Status||September 2021 Tentatively|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Viva Voce Test|
Details Mentioned on the OPSC Assistant Director Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OPSC Assistant Director Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OPSC Assistant Director Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OPSC Assistant Director Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ opsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the Odisha Public Service Commission will appear.
- On the homepage, there is a section called What’s New.
- Search for the Odisha PSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2021 on the What’s New column.
- Then the login page will open.
- Give all the necessary details about OPSC Assistant Director.
- Once you click on submit button, your OPSC Admit Card will appear.
- Check the details and download for future use.
- And also take a hard copy of it.
|To Download OPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2021|