OPSC Professor Jobs 2021 183 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 184 post of Professor. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OPSC Professor Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OPSC Professor Jobs 2021 183 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|No. of Posts||183 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||25th August 2021|
|Application Ending Date||
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Interview|
To apply for the OPSC Professor Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OPSC Professor used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- An eminent scholar with having Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 10 research Publications in the peer-reviewed of UGC-listed journals.
- A total Research score of 120 as per table-2 Annexure-II of UGC guidelines-2018.
- Minimum ten years, of teaching in University and college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor.
- Research experience in University/ National Level Institution having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines from any National academic institution/ industry.
- Outstanding research credentials having impressive citation index/ patent (process/ product)/ having significant contribution in concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- Minimum ten years of research experience in the field.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – No Limit
- This age limit should be as of 1st January 2021.
- The aspirants need to pay Rs.400/- as application fee
- Whereas, the SC/ ST of Odisha and PWD candidates are exempted from payment.
- Initially, the candidates who have applied for this OPSC Professor Job Openings 2021 will get Shortlisted.
- The method of shortlisting of candidates shall be on the basis of research score for those applicants, who fulfill “A” of educational qualification and while a group of experts of the field shall shortlist candidates who fulfill “B” of educational qualification.
- And then the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
Candidates will be getting a salary as per the Scale of Pay in Cell-1 of Level-14 of the Pay Matrix under Odisha Revised Scales of Pay for University Teachers (UGC Scale of Pay) Rule, 2019 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
How to Apply For the OPSC Professor Job 2021
- Visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) @ opsc.gov.in
- And then in What’s New section, you find the link about Recruitment for Prfoessor post.
- Now, click on the View PDF button.
- Then official notification will get downloded.
- Open it and read the whole notification carefully.
- And candidates having eligibility as per Category A should click on the Apply Online button.
- Whereas, the candidates having eligibility as per Category B should submit their copies of credentials and other documents to the below provided address.
- The last date to apply is 24th September 2021.
|To Download the OPSC Professor Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|To Apply Online for the OPSC Professor Jobs 2021|
|Address to which Applications of candidates Fullfilling Category B Qualifications have to send – The Additional Secretary, OPSC, Cantonment Road, Cuttack|