Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Online Form – Here is a good chance for candidates looking for jobs in Odisha Jail Recruitment Board (OPRB). For this, ORPB has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Jail Warder (Preliminary Appointment). Further, oprb officials – Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Odisha (Chaudwar, Berhampur) are going to conduct competitive recruitment examination – 2022 to recruit eligible candidates to fill up 403 jail warder posts for a total of 5 five jail circles. Sambalpur, Baripada, Koraput). Also, we have provided odisha jail warder recruitment official notification pdf and application link at the end of this current article.
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Online Form
|Organization Name||Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board (OPRB)|
|Exam Name||Competitive Recruitment Examination – 2022|
|Post Name||Jail Warder (Initial Appointee)|
|No. of Posts||403 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||13th November 2022|
|Advertisement No.||2022/ OPRB|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE), Measurement of Physical Standards & PET|
|Qualification||Applicants should pass Higher Secondary Examination|
|Age Limit||not be less than 18 years of age and more than 25 years|
|Application Fee||No fee for all candidates|
|Mode Of Application||Applications via online mode only will be accepted|
|Salary Details||Rs.13,300/- per month (for 1st year).|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Name of the Circle Jail||Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Higher Secondary Examination
Certificate conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, or any other equivalent examination Board or Council.
- He/ She must have Knowledge of Computer & IT Skills.
- Have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject, or passed H.S.C. or equivalent examinations with Odia as a medium of examination in nonlanguage subject, or passed the written test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
Selection for the post of Jail Warder will be done in 2 Stages
- Stage I – Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)
- Stage II – Measurement of Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying)
How to apply Odisha Prisons Department Recruitment Notification 2022
- Visit the official website www.prisons.odisha.gov.in
- Find the ad, click on the ad.
- The notification will read it and check the eligibility.
- If you are a qualified candidate then you have continued to apply through online medium.
- If you are a new user, you have to register otherwise you can login to your account and then start applying.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a print out of the application form.
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|