NSUT Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ nsit.ac.in – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) has released a notification for 126 vacancies of Group B Posts: Head Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant (STA), Junior Programmer & Group C Posts: Lower Division Clerk, Junior Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Junior Mechanic, Assistant Store Keeper, Technical AssistantPosts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the NSUT Non Teaching Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the NSUT Non Teaching Exam Date 2021 will be announced in September 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the NSUT Non Teaching exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) will release the NSUT Non Teaching Admit Card in the September 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 NSUT Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ nsit.ac.in
NSUT Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ nsit.ac.in
|Organization Name||Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)|
|No. of Posts||126 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 – Tentatively|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination, Skill Test/ Laboratory Practical Test, and Interview|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective/ Subjective Type.
- Detailed Exam Pattern will be provided soon.
Details Mentioned on the NSUT Non Teaching Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the NSUT Non Teaching Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For NSUT Non Teaching Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download NSUT Non Teaching Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) @ nsit.ac.in.
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the NSUT Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details.
- NSUT Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download NSUT Non Teaching Exam Admit Card.
|To Download NSUT Non Teaching Admit Card 2021|