Nuapada District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Office of the District Judge, Nuapada has released a notification for 89 Vacancies Of Junior Clerk- Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, Salaried Amin Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Nuapada District Court Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Nuapada District Court Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in September 2021 -Tentatively
Candidates can download the Nuapada District Court exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Office of the District Judge, Nuapada will release the Nuapada District Court Admit Card in September 2021 -Tentatively. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 Nuapada District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
Nuapada District Court Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Nuapada|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk- Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, Salaried Amin|
|Number Of Posts||18 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Practical Skill Test, Type Writing Test, Viva Voce|
Details Mentioned on the Nuapada District Court Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Nuapada District Court Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Nuapada District Court Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Nuapada District Court Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/nuapada
- The home page will be displayed.
- Select the state and district.
- Find the Nuapada District Court Admit Card 2021 link in the “Latest Announcements”.
- Next click on that link.
- Enter the credentials.
- Recheck the details.
- Click on submit button.
- Next Nuapada District Court Admit Card 2021 will appear.
- Check all the given data on Hall Ticket.
- Download it.
- Take the printed copy of the result for additional information.
|To Download Nuapada District Court Hall Ticket 2021|