PGIMER Sr Residents SMO Jobs 2021 | 73 Posts | Apply Online – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has released an online notification for recruitment to the 73 post of Sr Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in PGIMER Chandigarh Job Notification before the last date 10th May 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
PGIMER Sr Residents SMO Jobs 2021 | 73 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Post Names||Sr Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||73 Posts|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||19th April 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||10th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Departmental Interview & Assessment|
- Senior Residents – 64
- Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators – 8
- Senior Medical Officer – 1
- Senior resident – A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified
- Senior Medical Officer –MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery)
- Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators – Jr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the respective field with one year experience in the particular department. Sr. Demonstrator: Ph.D. in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent. Ph.D. degree from a foreign
- Candidates should have upper age limit is 45 years for engagement on contract. Refer the official notification for more details. Posts are purely on contract basis. No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Age relaxation for Central Government service will not be added to age relaxation of 10 years for PwBD candidates.
- The above age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities is further subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800 /- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500 /- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis. CBT shall be held on Monday, the 14th June, 2021 at examination centers in the cities mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs and duration shall be 50 minutes. It will consist of fifty (50) questions of one and half marks (1½) each (total 75 marks).
- There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT. The venue and time of CBT will be as per the details appearing on the Admit Cards.
- Departmental Interview & Assessment contains 25 marks.
|Senior Resident and Senior Medical Officer||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/-.|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA.|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-.|
How to apply for PGIMER Sr Residents, Demonstrators, SMO Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website of Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh @ pgimer.edu.in
- The candidates must register themselves before they apply online
- Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on your e-mail and mobile number
- Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instructions carefully
- Submit all your details in the given fields
- Candidates must make sure that they apply online before the closing date 10th May 2021
|Download PGIMER Sr Residents SMO Job Notification 1 | Download PGIMER Sr Residents SMO Job Notification 2|