NPCC Site Engineer JE Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 Vacancies of Site Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NPCC Site Engineer, JE Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NPCC Site Engineer JE Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|Post Names||Site Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Notification Date||16th September 2021|
|Walk-in Date||7th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh|
|Walkin Interview Venue||NPCC Limited, HNo.201&202, Mittal Avenue, Back Side of Tata Motors, Near Magneto Mall, Labhandih, Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492001|
|NPCC Site Engineer, JE Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Official Notification|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||05|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
To apply for the NPCC Site Engineer, JE Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NPCC Site Engineer, JE used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||Candidate should have B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering (at least 60% marks in aggregate) from reputed UGC/ AICTE Approved engineering college with at least 2 years of work experience in any of the infrastructure construction company|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 60% Marks in Aggregate from reputed UGC/ AICTE Approved Engineering College with at least 2 years of work experience.|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||40 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||35 Years|
NPCC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Site Engineer (Civil)||Rs.33,750/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.25,650/-|
How to apply for NPCC Junior Engineer, Site Engineer Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ npcc.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Junior Engineer, Site Engineer Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Projects Construction Corporation asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 17.09.2021.
NPCC Site Engineer, JE Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NPCC Site Engineer, JE exam will be uploaded on the NPCC Site Engineer, JE website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NPCC Site Engineer, JE exam will be provided to you here below.
NPCC Site Engineer, JE Answer Key 2021
- The NPCC Site Engineer, JE will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NPCC Site Engineer, JE answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NPCC Site Engineer, JE answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NPCC Site Engineer, JE Result 2021
- NPCC Site Engineer, JE will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NPCC Site Engineer, JE result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NPCC Site Engineer, JE .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NPCC Site Engineer, JE exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.