SSB Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021 | Ac Exam Date Out – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released a notification for 12 vacancies of Assistant Commandant Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the SSB Assistant Commandant Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the SSB Assistant Commandant Exam Date 2021 is 26th September 2021. Candidates can download the SSB Assistant Commandant exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) will release the SSB Assistant Commandant Admit Card in the 2nd Week of September 2021 – Expected. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
SSB Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021 | Ac Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant (Communication)|
|Number of Posts||12 Posts|
|Exam Date||26th September 2021|
|Admit Card Status||2nd Week of September 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Detailed Medical Examination (DME), Review Medical Examination (RME), Documentation & Interview/ Personality Test, Final Selection/ Merit|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Exam Will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be 2 Papers.
- Total Number of Questions 100 Questions in both Paper I & II.
- Maximum Marks will be 200 Marks (in Paper -I) & 250 Marks (in Paper -II).
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2 hours for Paper – I and 3 hours for Paper -II.
|Particular||Paper – I (General Ability Test)||Paper – II (Technical Paper)|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions||100 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||200 Marks||250 Marks|
|Time allocated||2 hours||3 hours|
Details Mentioned on the SSB Assistant Commandant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the SSB Assistant Commandant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download SSB Assistant Commandant Exam Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @ ssbrectt.gov.in.
- The Home Page of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) will appear.
- On the left side of the home page, there is an Admit Card panel.
- Open it and search for the SSB Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021.
- Once you find the link give it a click.
- It redirects to the login page.
- Fill login page with necessary details.
- By clicking on submit button respective admit card will appear.
- Verify the admit card and download it.
- Finally, take a hard copy of it for later use.
|To Download Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2021||Admit Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|