NIT Trichy Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Application Form – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 Vacancies of Interns, Consultants, Temporary Legal Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NIT Trichy Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NIT Trichy Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Application Form
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Post Names||Interns (Library/ Accounts-R&C/ CRS/ PRM/ Hostels-Civil), Consultants (Accounts & Audit), Temporary Legal Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Ending Date||8th October 2021 by 5:30 PM|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Academic performance and Experience, Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|NIT Trichy Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Submit Your Details through Online||Click Here|
|Address to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form||The Registrar National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 620 015|
|Support Trainees||No. of Vacancies|
|Consultants (Accounts & Audit)||2|
|Temporary Legal Assistant||1|
To apply for the NIT Trichy Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NIT Trichy used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Support Trainees||Educational Qualification|
|Intern (Library)||Essential Qualification:
A Regular Master’s of Library & Information Science (M. Lib, Inf, Sc.) from an affiliated university/ Institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent, obtained after graduation.
Knowledge of Computer Applications, Library Management software
|Intern (Accounts-R&C)||Essential Qualification:
1. Degree in Commerce with first class.
2. Tally Certified
Experience in an Accounting job at an Industry or Educational Institution.
|Intern (CRS)||Essential Qualification:
Master or Bachelor’s degree in visual communication or Media communication.
Experience of working in Radio station operations or Media communication preferably in an Educational Institute.
|Intern (PRM)||Essential qualification:
Degree in mass communication or Journalism from affiliated University/Institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
Having experience in the field of Public relations including Content generation, Event Reporting, Web-design, brand imaging, Social Media platforms, video-editing preferably in educational Institutes.
|Intern (Hostels-Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering/ B.E. Civil Engineering/ M.E. Civil Engineering with 3 years experience.|
|Consultants (Accounts & Audit)||Retired/ Retiring official with graduation and minimum 15 years of experience from the accounts department of Government of India/State Government/ Autonomous Institutions/ Universities/ PSUs.
1. Adequate computer knowledge, especially in the Tally accounting package.
2. CA/ ICWA/ CS.
|Temporary Legal Assistant||Graduate with experience in a legal firm/ qualified legal practitioner/ advocate/ Government Departments/ Court/ PSU as Legal Assistant/ other related positions.
Graduate in Law from a recognized University as a regular course with five years of experience
|Support Trainees||Age Limit|
|Interns (Library/ Accounts-R&C/ CRS/ PRM/ Hostels-Civil)||UR: 25 Years, OBC: 28 Years, SC/ ST: 30 Years|
|Consultants (Accounts & Audit)||Not more than 63 years|
|Temporary Legal Assistant||Not more than 63 years|
- The initial screening and shortlisted will be based on prior academic performance and an experience by the screening committee
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed through Email and through the website www.nitt.edu to appear for an online test/ interview
|Interns (Library/ Accounts-R&C/ CRS/ PRM/ Hostels-Civil)||A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs. 18,270 (including all the components) will be paid
for 26 working days with 4 paid holidays per month. No additional payment will be given except the consolidated stipend till the completion of the engagement. The selected candidates will have to work six days a week (48 hours) and shall work in different shifts and on weekends
on a rotation basis.
|Consultants (Accounts & Audit)||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month. Will be fixed by the Selection Committee based
on the experience of the candidates.
|Temporary Legal Assistant||Rs. 30,000/- per month. Deserving candidates may seek for higher pay from the selection committee|
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ nitt.edu
- Then you will be landed on the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- Go to the Notices/ Downloads section
- Open the NIT Trichy Jobs 2021 Notification link
- Go through the whole notification
- If eligible, download the application form
- Fill in all the details that asked
- Finally, the duly filled in prescribed application form along with the supporting document
should be sent to The Registrar National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli before the closing date, 8th October 2021 by 5:30 PM
NIT Trichy Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NIT Trichy exam will be uploaded on the NIT Trichywebsite.
- Further, the direct link to download the NIT Trichy exam will be provided to you here below.
NIT Trichy Answer Key 2021
- The NIT Trichy will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NIT Trichy answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NIT Trichy answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NIT Trichy Result 2021
- NIT Trichy will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NIT Trichy result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NIT Trichy .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NIT Trichy exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.