NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – National Institute of Technology Karnataka has released an online notification for recruitment to the 36 post of Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant, Superintendent. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NIT Karnataka Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka|
|Post Names||Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant, Superintendent|
|Total Vacancies||36 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th August 2021|
|Closing Date||24th September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Address to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form||To, The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru – 575 025, Karnataka, India|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||NIT Karnataka Jobs Notification 2021|
|Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant||32|
To apply for the NIT Karnataka Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NIT Karnataka used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The essential/ desirable qualifications, age, and experience for the above posts are as per Recruitment Rules (2019) for Non-teaching staff in NITs.
- The applicants are advised to refer to the same before filling the online application form.
- For GENERAL/ OBC Rs.1000/-
- For EWS Rs.500/-
- For PwD/ SC/ ST/ Women/ Transgender – Nil.
- All the eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the written test will have to appear for a skill test.
- Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant – Pay Level (as per 7th CPC)
- Superintendent – Pay Level (as per 7th CPC)
How To Apply For NIT Karnataka Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @nitk.ac.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then Non-Teaching Positions.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form before the closing date.