NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 08 Director Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website .
Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 10th May 2021 to 20th May 2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the NIT Jalandhar Online application form 2021 and courier it to the organization’s address.
- 1 NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||National Institutes of Technology (NITs)|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Closing Date||10th May 2021|
|Offline Document Sending||20th May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
The National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are the premier autonomous public technical and research universities located in India. They are governed by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, which declared them as institutions of national importance and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance. The National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 lists thirty-one institutes. Each NIT is autonomous, linked to the others through a common council (NIT Council), which oversees their administration and all NITs are funded by the Government of India. The Minister of Human Resource Development is the ex officio Chairperson of the NIT Council. These institutes are among the top-ranked engineering colleges in India and have one of the lowest acceptance rates for engineering institutes, of around 1 to 2 percent. The language of instruction is English at all these institutes. As of 2020, the total number of seats for undergraduate programs is 23,506 and for postgraduate programs 13,664 in all the 31 NITs put together.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Job Location||No Of Vacancies|
|Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)||01|
|Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)||01|
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having a Ph.D. degree with a first-class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Engineering / Technology. In the case of candidates who have obtained a Ph.D. directly after B.E. / B.Tech., they should have obtained 1st class at Bachelor’s level in Engineering / Technology.
- The candidate shall be an eminent person in his/ her field of specialization with an outstanding academic record throughout.
- The candidate shall have 15 years experience in Teaching/ Industry/ Research out of which 10 years must be at the level of Professor or above in a reputed educational Institute, Industry, Research Organizations.
Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/ Interview.
The post carries a pay of Rs.2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special
Allowance of Rs.11,250/- and other usual allowances.
How To Apply For NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) @ http://nitcouncil.org.in/.
- Scroll down the page, there you can find the Recruitment section.
- There the NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 Notification is available.
- Click on it check details in it and fill in the NIT Jalandhar Application Form 2021.
- Before submitting it once check the complete details in it.
|NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|NIT Jalandhar Application Form 2021|
|Address: Secretary (NITs-I), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Room No.429 A, C – Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115,|