NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply – National Institute of Technology Srinagar has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 Vacancies of Junior Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NIT Srinagar Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Srinagar|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||18 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||17th June 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Skill/ Selection/ Screening test|
|Job Location||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir|
|NIT Srinagar Jr. Assistant Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the NIT Srinagar Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NIT Srinagar used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spreadsheet
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- All applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- except for applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD categories.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test/written test, and Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- For Non-Teaching (Junior Assistant) Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/-
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
NIT Srinagar Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NIT Srinagar exam will be uploaded on the NIT Srinagar website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NIT Srinagar exam will be provided to you here below.
NIT Srinagar Answer Key 2022
- The NIT Srinagar will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NIT Srinagar answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NIT Srinagar answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NIT Srinagar Result 2022
- NIT Srinagar will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NIT Srinagar result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NIT Srinagar .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NIT Srinagar exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.