NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 67 Vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NIT Jamshedpur Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur|
|Post Names||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||67 Posts|
|Notification Issued Date||Started|
|Closing Date||10th June 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Presentation/ Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|NIT Jamshedpur Job 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NIT Jamshedpur used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Designation||Essential Qualification & Requirements|
|Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP||Ph.D.|
|Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP||Ph.D. One year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry.|
|Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP||Ph.D. Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute/ Research and Development Labs or relevant Industry|
- Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except the case of faculty with an exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
- Non-Refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- only for UR/ OBC/ EWS applicants (Male only).
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect only. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- The selection process for the post of Assistant Professor is Written Test/ Presentation/ Interview.
|Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP||Rs. 6000/- (6th CPC) equivalent Level 10 as per (7th CPC) Grade-II|
|Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP||Rs. 7000/- (6th CPC) equivalent Level 11 as per (7th CPC) Grade-II|
|Assistant Professor (on contract) PB-3, AGP||Rs. 8000/- (6th CPC) equivalent Level 12 as per (7th CPC) Grade-II|
NIT Jamshedpur Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NIT Jamshedpur exam will be uploaded on the NIT Jamshedpur website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NIT Jamshedpur exam will be provided to you here below.
NIT Jamshedpur Answer Key 2022
- The NIT Jamshedpur will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NIT Jamshedpur answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NIT Jamshedpur answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NIT Jamshedpur Result 2022
- NIT Jamshedpur will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NIT Jamshedpur result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NIT Jamshedpur .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NIT Jamshedpur exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.