Gujarat TET Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Application Form – Gujarat State Education Board February/ Gujarat is planning to conduct the TET exam 2022 tentatively in March 2023. And for this, the Gujarat TET Notification 2022 is released by the authorities. Also, the online Gujarat TET application form 2022 will be available from October 21, 2022. Candidates who are willing to participate in the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will have to follow the Gujarat TET 2022 application process and then apply for the Gujarat TET I 2022/2022. Must submit your application for Gujarat TET II 2022. Also, we have already arranged a direct link to Gujarat. The TET 2022 registration, however, will be activated only after the authorities start the application process.
Gujarat TET Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Application Form
|Organization Name||State Examination Board – Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 (TET 1, TET 2)|
|Application Form Starting Date||21st October 2022|
|End Of Gujarat TET Registrations||5th December 2022|
|Gujarat TET Exam Date||February/ March 2023 (Tentative)|
|Age Limit||Candidate’s age should be between 18 and 38 years ol|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
GTET Exam Pattern 2022
- The Test will be multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Time Duration is 90 mins
- Each question will carry 1 mark and will be given 4 options to choose the correct answer
- There will be no negative marking
Gujarat TET 2022 Eligibility
Primary Teacher Level (1st to 5th):
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 45 per cent marks is required.
- Candidates who are four years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / Two years Diploma in Elementary Education/ Were in final year of Two Year Diploma in Education in Special Education, they were also eligible. or
- B.Sc./BA/B.Sc./B And candidates with B.Ed qualification were also eligible to apply.
Upper Primary Teacher Level (6th to 8th):
- For Paper II 2022, applicants must have B.Sc./B.A. Or be in your last two years of B.A./D.Ed./B.Sc. With at least 45 per cent marks or B.Ed/B.Ed marks. Passed/appearing in Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks. Attend and attend four-year BA/B.Sc. Passing or passing in B.Sc.Ed. or
- A (ed.). ) / Final four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/B.E.El.Ed. B.Ed. B.Sc. (Ed.). ), (Special Education) were eligible for GTET with minimum 50% in B.Sc or BA.
How to fill the Gujarat TET Application Form
- Those applicants who are interested in filling the online application for the Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Gujarat School Examination Board will have to visit the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Candidates should have to “TET Primary Teacher English/English”. Hindi/ One has to click on the “Gujarati Medium” option.
- They have to select the “Apply Now” tab to get the application form online.
- After that, click on the new registration option and then fill in the required details in the required field.
- After submitting the details, candidates will get the login ID such as registration ID and password and the link will be generated through mail or SMS.
- Candidates can fill the application form by entering the required correct details after logging in.
- They will have to upload a scanned copy of the relevant documents in the application form.
- Applicants will have to pay if there is an application fee
- After filling all the details, applicants will have to submit it and also take a printout of it for further use.
|Sarkari Exam Admit Card||Sarkari Exam Answer Key|
|Sarkari Naukri||Sarkari Naukri Result|