NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – NIT Durgapur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 106 Vacancies of Non-Teaching Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NIT Durgapur Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||NIT Durgapur|
|Post Names||Non-Teaching (Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, Technician, Library and Information Assistant, Junior Engineer, SAS Assistant, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Lab. Attendant, Office Attendant)|
|No of Posts||106 Posts|
|Last Date||29th April 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Written Test|
|Job Location||Durgapur, West Bengal|
|NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Library and Information Assistant||1|
To apply for the NIT Durgapur Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NIT Durgapur used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Library and Information Assistant||
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||30 Years|
|Senior Technician||33 Years|
|Library and Information Assistant||30 Years|
|Junior Engineer||30 Years|
|SAS Assistant||30 Years|
|Personal Assistant||30 Years|
|Senior Assistant||33 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|Lab. Attendant||27 Years|
|Office Attendant||27 Years|
- For Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, Technician, Library and Information Assistant, Junior Engineer, SAS Assistant, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant – Rs.1000/-
- For Lab. Attendant, Office Attendant – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ ExServicemen applicants – No Fees
|Post Name||Pay Level of 7th CPC|
|Technical Assistant||Pay Level 6|
|Senior Technician||Pay Level 4|
|Technician||Pay Level 3|
|Library and Information Assistant||Pay Level 6|
|Junior Engineer||Pay Level 6|
|SAS Assistant||Pay Level 6|
|Superintendent||Pay Level 6|
|Personal Assistant||Pay Level 6|
|Stenographer||Pay Level 4|
|Senior Assistant||Pay Level 4|
|Junior Assistant||Pay Level 3|
|Lab. Attendant||Pay Level 1|
|Office Attendant||Pay Level 1|
NIT Durgapur Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NIT Durgapur exam will be uploaded on the NIT Durgapur website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NIT Durgapur exam will be provided to you here below.
NIT Durgapur Answer Key 2022
- The NIT Durgapur will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NIT Durgapur answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NIT Durgapur answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NIT Durgapur Result 2022
- NIT Durgapur will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NIT Durgapur result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NIT Durgapur .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NIT Durgapur exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.