NIFT 2023 Notification | Eligibility | Application Form | Exam Dates | Pattern – Admission to NIFT 2023 will be conducted by The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). It is a prestigious institute in the country which is known for providing its impeccable fashion education. The institute conducts NIFT entrance examination to admit candidates to various UG and PG programmes in the field of design and fashion technology.
The NIFT entrance exam is held every year. For 2023, the entrance exam will be held in January 2023. Candidates seeking admission to the courses offered by NIFT will have to fill the application form for the same. The NIFT 2023 exam will include a series of tests such as written test, status test, group discussion and personal interview round. The registration for the NIFT 2023 exam will begin from December 2022.
NIFT 2023 Notification | Eligibility | Application Form | Exam Dates | Pattern
|Organistaion Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Full Exam Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Examination|
|Short Exam Name||NIFT Entrance Exam|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Number of Seats||2370 Seats|
To apply for the NIFT 2023 Notification, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NIFT used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|For Bachelor of Design (B.Des):||
|For Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.):||
|For Master of Design (M.Des):||
|For Master of Fashion (MFM):||
|For Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.):||
- For applicants, the maximum age should be less than 24 years as on 1st August of the admission year. However, st/s. SC/SC The upper age limit has been relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to PWD categories.
- The application fee is paid by various transaction gateways such as debit card/card. Using credit cards, nets or others can only be done by online mode.
Keep a print out of the payment receipt for proof or further reference. Category-wise fee is mentioned below:
|For General/OBC-NCL/ General EWS candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||Rs.1500/-|
NIFT 2023 Application Form
- The NIFT 2023 application form will be available through online mode from the last week of December 2022.
- Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria can apply online on the website within the prescribed time limit.
- Go for the online registration link and fill in the details asked to register for the exam.
- Fill in the complete details correctly and avoid making mistakes while filling the form.
- Candidates have to submit valid email id, mobile number and upload scanned images and documents as per the specified format and size.
- Candidates will have to double-check the details before submitting the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
NIFT 2023 Exam Dates
|Events||Exam Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online Application form registration starts||December 2022|
|Last date to register||January 2023|
|Application form correction window||January 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a Late fee of Rs. 5000/-||January 2023|
|Admit card Release Date||January/ February 2023|
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2023 Notification Date||February 2023|
|Release of answer keys||February 2023|
|Result declaration||March 2023|
|Objection by candidates for written exam||January 2023|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/ SAARC||April 2023|
|Declaration of Final Results||June 2023|
|M.Des final result declaration||July 2023|
|Counseling Begins||August 2023|
NIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
The NIFT 2023 exam pattern includes General Ability Test (GAT), Creative Ability Test (CAT), and Group Discussion/Discussion. Personal Interview (GD/GD) PI) will be involved. GAT is mandatory for all courses while the candidates who will be selected for B.Des. and M.D.S. After GAT the courses will face the CAT exam. Candidates who qualify in the written test will have to appear in the status test (B.D.S.) and G.D.S. (for M.D.S.).
GAT Pattern (B.Des & M.Des):
- Mode of examination: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Total Questions: There will be 100 questions in B.Des. and M.D. 120 questions. in GAT.
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Medium: The medium of the examination will be English only.
- Negative marking: There will be negative marking in the exam. This will be 25% of the complete marks of the question for each wrong answer.
- Subject section and number of questions (for BDS): There will be quantitative ability (20 questions), analytical ability (15), general knowledge and current affairs (15), communication ability (25), and English comprehension (25 questions). )
- Subject section and number of questions (for M.Des): Quantitative ability (20 questions), analytical ability (25), general knowledge and current affairs (15), communication ability (30), and English comprehension (30 questions). )
GAT Pattern (B.F.Tech & M.F.Tech):
- Mode of examination: The exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Medium: The medium of the examination will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of equal marks.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Subjects and number of questions: There will be quantitative ability (30 questions), analytical and logical ability (25), general knowledge and current affairs (25), communication ability and English comprehension (45 questions), and case studies (25 questions).
NIFT Admit Card 2023
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NIFT exam will be uploaded on the NIFT website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NIFT 2023 exam notification will be provided to you here below.
NIFT Answer Key 2023
- The NIFT will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NIFT answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NIFT answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NIFT Result 2023
- NIFT will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NIFT result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NIFT .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NIFT exam 2023 here once it is announced by the commission.