NHM WB CHO Jobs Notification 2022 | 1203 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Apply – West Bengal State & Family Welfare Samiti has released an online notification for recruitment to the 1203 Vacancies of Community Health Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM WB CHO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHM WB CHO Jobs Notification 2022 | 1203 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organization Name||West Bengal State & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Posts||1203 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||30th June 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on Academic Result, Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Download WB Health CHO Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the NHM WB CHO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM WB CHO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Should have passed BAMS
- They must have a registration certificate/ provisional certificate from Paschim Banga Ayurved Parishad (West Bengal Ayurved Council
- The candidate should be a resident of Bengal and should be able to write, read and speak in Bengali
- Not Exceeding 40 years as of 1st January 2022
- A Merit List will be prepared based on the Academic Result & Interview.
- Rs.20000/- per month after posting in SC-SK
- Rs.5000/- will be given as an incentive
How to Apply For NHM West Bengal Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @ nhm.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Community Health Officer Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if West Bengal State & Family Welfare Samiti asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
NHM WB CHO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHM WB CHO exam will be uploaded on the NHM WB CHO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHM WB CHO exam will be provided to you here below.
NHM WB CHO Answer Key 2022
- The NHM WB CHO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHM WB CHO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHM WB CHO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHM WB CHO Result 2022
- NHM WB CHO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHM WB CHO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHM WB CHO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHM WB CHO exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.