NHM UP Midwifery Educator Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary – National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 Vacancies of Midwifery Educator Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM UP Midwifery Educator Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHM UP Midwifery Educator Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Midwifery Educator|
|No. of Posts||18 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||22nd May 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|NHM UP Midwifery Educator Notification
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the NHM UP Midwifery Educator Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM UP Midwifery Educator used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- M.Sc. Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Paediatric/ Community Health) with 2 years clinical maternity experience
- B.Sc. Nursing with 5 years of clinical maternity experience
- Applying candidates should be of age 45 years or below.
- Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Test.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Only female candidates can apply in view of cultural constraints.
- Only in-services staff candidates can apply (Regular and Contractual) Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare.
- Medical fitness required keeping in view the vigorous training mode at the time of joining.
- Must be registered R.N.R.M. with Indian Nursing Council and should furnish an active registration certificate.
- Clinical/ hands on experience of conducting deliveries.
- Proficiency in basic computer usage-MS Office, use of Internet etc.
NHM UP Midwifery Educator Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHM UP Midwifery Educator exam will be uploaded on the NHM UP Midwifery Educator website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHM UP Midwifery Educator exam will be provided to you here below.
NHM UP Midwifery Educator Answer Key 2022
- The NHM UP Midwifery Educator will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHM UP Midwifery Educator answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHM UP Midwifery Educator answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHM UP Midwifery Educator Result 2022
- NHM UP Midwifery Educator will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHM UP Midwifery Educator result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHM UP Midwifery Educator .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHM UP Midwifery Educator exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.