NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 Out | AM Exam Date – NHM Odisha has released a notification for vacancies of Assistant Manager – ASHA, Assistant Manager GKS & Health System Strengthening Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Exam Date 2021 is 13th & 14th September 2021 .
Candidates can download the NHM Odisha Assistant Manager exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the NHM Odisha will release the NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Admit Card is Available Now. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 Out | AM Exam Date
|Organization Name||NHM Odisha|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager – ASHA, Assistant Manager GKS & Health System Strengthening|
|Venue of the Exam||Govt. Girls’ High School, Unit-9, Bhubaneswar|
|Exam Date and Time||
|Admit Card Release Status||Available Now|
|Mode of Admit Card Availability||Online|
Details Mentioned on the NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ www.nrhmorissa.gov.in.
- Then the NHM Odisha Home Page gets displayed on the screen.
- We suggest all the candidates to scroll down the page.
- Then the aspirants can find the Notifications Section.
- There the candidates can find the links as Notice-Written Test for Asst Manager-GKS and HSS and Notice-Written Test for Asst Manager-ASHA.
- Click on the respective link as per the requirement and go through the complete details.
- And the aspirants can find the NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card and the list of candidates to appear for the exam.
- Finally, take a print of NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 for additional usages.
|To Download NHM Odisha Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2021|