NHM Tehri Garhwal Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date Out – National Health Mission, Uttarakhand, UKHFWS, Office of Chief Medical Officer, Tehri Garhwal has released a notification for 27 vacancies of Lab Technicians, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS), Senior Treatment Supervisor, District Program Manager, District Logistic Manager, Accountant, District Consultant (PMC-NTCP) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the NHM Tehri Garhwal Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the NHM Tehri Garhwal Exam Date 2021 is 9th to 13th August 2021
Candidates can download the NHM Tehri Garhwal exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the National Health Mission, Uttarakhand, UKHFWS, Office of Chief Medical Officer, Tehri Garhwal will release the NHM Tehri Garhwal Admit Card in the 1st Week Of August 2021- Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 NHM Tehri Garhwal Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date Out
NHM Tehri Garhwal Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Uttarakhand, UKHFWS, Office of Chief Medical Officer, Tehri Garhwal|
|Post Names||Lab Technicians, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS), Senior Treatment Supervisor, District Program Manager, District Logistic Manager, Accountant, District Consultant (PMC-NTCP)|
|Total Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Computer Test Dates||9th to 13th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st Week of August 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Computer Test|
Details Mentioned on the NHM Tehri Garhwal Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the NHM Tehri Garhwal Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For NHM Tehri Garhwal Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download NHM Tehri Garhwal Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ tehri.nic.in.
- The home page of National Health Mission, Uttarakhand, UKHFWS, Office of Chief Medical Officer, Tehri Garhwal appears on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and aspirants can find the What’s New section.
- There search for the NHM Tehri Garhwal Exam Admit Card 2021 link.
- When the link appears, give a click on it.
- Enter the valid credentials if required.
- Then the NHM Tehri Garhwal Admit Card 2021 will be out.
- Finally, download the NHM Tehri Garhwal Hall Ticket 2021 for future usage.
|To Download NHM Tehri Garhwal Hall Ticket 2021|