MSCWB MO Jobs 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 36 Vacancies of Medical Officer (General) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MSCWB MO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MSCWB MO Jobs 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (General)|
|Number of Posts||36 Posts|
|Closing Date||4th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Personality Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Apply Online||Online Regisatrtion|
|MSCWB Medical Officer Job 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|Medical Officer (General) – Category Wise||Number of Posts|
To apply for the MSCWB MO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MSCWB MO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates who have an MBBS degree from a recognized University and are duly registered in Medical Council are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing post-graduate qualifications like DPH/ MD (Community Medicine) / MD (PSM) from a recognized University
- 1-year experience in the practice of Medicine/ working experience in the field of Public Health.
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years as of 1st January 2021. The age relaxation is given as per government rules.
- For UR/ OBC candidates Rs. 150/- plus Processing Charges Rs. 50/- plus Rs. 20 towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates Rs. 50/- plus Rs. 20/- towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
- Pay Level – 16 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019.
How To Apply For MSCWB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- visit the official site @ mscwb.org.
- The home page of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission will be displayed.
- At right away on the home page there is an Apply Online tab.
- Click on it, search for the Advertisement No 02 of 2021 for the post of Medical Officer (General) under Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- Click on Apply Now panel.
- The login page will be displayed.
- Enter the login details, click on the new user if you are the first-timer.
- Aspirants need to submit the application form before the closing date.
MSCWB MO Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MSCWB MO exam will be uploaded on the MSCWB MO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MSCWB MO exam will be provided to you here below.
MSCWB MO Answer Key 2021
- The MSCWB MO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MSCWB MO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MSCWB MO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MSCWB MO Result 2021
- MSCWB MO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MSCWB MO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MSCWB MO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MSCWB MO exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.