NUJS Recruitment 2021 | 25 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 25 Vacancies of Academic & Administrative positions (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Fellow, Adjunct Faculty, Guest Faculty, Controller of Examination) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NUJS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NUJS Recruitment 2021 | 25 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS)|
|Post Names||Academic & Administrative positions (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Fellow, Adjunct Faculty, Guest Faculty, Controller of Examination)|
|No. of Posts||25 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contractual Basis for a Maximum Period of 5 years|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||30th September 2021 by 5:00 PM|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Address to submit the Application Forms||The West Bengal National University Juridical Sciences, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700106|
|NUJS Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|Controller of Examination||1|
To apply for the NUJS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NUJS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Posts Name||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Professor||Eminent Scholar having a Ph.D. in the concerned/ allied discipline as per UGC Norm|
|Associate Professor||A good academic degree with Ph.D. in a concerned or allied discipline. Minimum of 08 yrs experience of teaching/ research equivalent to Assistant Professor in a University or Research Institution with Minimum of 07 publication in the UGC CARE Journal.|
|Assistant Professor||A good academic degree with Ph.D. in law or Forensic Science or allied discipline|
|Research Fellow||LLM with 55% marks or M.Sc Degree with 55% marks in Forensic Science or allied subjects|
|Guest Faculty||Masters Degree in Law 55% with minimum 03 yrs teaching experience OR M.Sc in Forensic Science or Allied Areas like Physics; Chemistry and Biological Sciences.|
|Controller of Examination||Masters Degree with 55% marks from a recognized Indian University with at least 15 years experience as lecturer/ Assistant professor or 08 yrs as Associate Professor or comparable experience in Research Institute of Higher Education PR 15yrs of admin experience of which 08 yrs as Deputy registrar or an equivalent post|
For an Adjunct Faculty post, the candidate should ordinarily be below 75 years of age.
- A prescribed application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST) by way of online payment using PayUmoney gateway/ by way of DD in favor of “WBNUJS” payable at Kolkata addressed to the Registrar should be paid by the candidates.
- Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
- For Adjunct Faculty Post – The selection will be made subject-wise and Selection Committee will also be constituted subject-wise.
|Posts Name||Scale of Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200 Level 14|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400 Level 13 A|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700 Level 10|
|Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000 + HRA|
|Adjunct Faculty||An honorarium of Rs.3000/- per lecture|
|Guest Faculty||Rs. 35,000 per month|
|Controller of Examination||Rs. 1,44,200 Level 14|
How to Apply For the WBNUJS Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @ www.nujs.edu.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Controller of Examination, Research Fellow, Guest Faculty, Adjunct Faculty Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
NUJS Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NUJS exam will be uploaded on the NUJS website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NUJS exam will be provided to you here below.
NUJS Answer Key 2021
- The NUJS will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NUJS answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NUJS answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NUJS Result 2021
- NUJS will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NUJS result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NUJS .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NUJS exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.