MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date – West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Food Safety Officer, Deputy Manager Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Exam Date 2022 is 29th May 2022 & 5th June 2022
Candidates can download the MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) will release the MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Admit Card is 19th May 2022 & 26th May 2022. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date
MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date
|Organization Name||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer, Deputy Manager|
|Exam Date||29th May 2022 & 5th June 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||19th May 2022 & 26th May 2022|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Details Mentioned on the MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) @ mscwb.org.
- The home page of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) will appear on the screen.
- Search for the MSCWB Admit Card 2022 in the “Notice” section.
- Click on the particular link.
- The MSCWB Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2022 will open.
- Hit on the download option and download the MSCWB Deputy Manager Admit Card 2022.
- We suggest taking a copy of the MSCWB FSO, Deputy Manager Admit Card 2022, and carrying the same to the exam center without fail.
|To Download MSCWB FSO Deputy Manager Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|