MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Syllabus 2023 | Check Exam Pattern – The Military Engineering Services Exam notification is released for various posts. Many candidates have applied for this exam. Various posts include Junior Engineer (JE), Supervisor, Mate & Others. The Exam Dates will be updated soon on this website. Candidates can check for the detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern . Interested candidates can download the syllabus pdf from the links given below.
MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Syllabus 2023 | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Military Engineering Services (MES)|
|Post Names||Draughtsman, Supervisor|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
MES Selection Process 2023:
After Application Submission; Official has planning to conduct the Written Examination and Interview for Selection Energetic and Brilliant Candidates.
MES Exam Pattern 2023:
- MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Exam is an OMR Based Written Examination i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of questions from 4 parts.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 130 marks.
- The time duration for Physically Handicapped candidates is 2 Hours 40 Minuts.
- In the MES Paper, wherever necessary, the Metric Systems of the weights and measures will be used.
- All the candidates should make a note that there is a negative marking of 0.25.
- Candidates are therefore advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|II||General Awareness & General English||25||25|
- UR/ EWS – 50%
- OBC/ SC/ ST – 40%
MES Exam Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal Analysis.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
- LCM & HCF.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Tables and Graphs etc.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
- English Language and its correct usage.
- Sentence Structure.
- Antonyms and their correct usage.
Drawing plan and elevation of points, lines, and surfaces & solids. Conventional signs and symbols as per IS Code for engineering drawings and building drawings. Drawings and detailing of
- Brick arrangement – various types of bonds
- Stonemasonry & Stone joints
- Foundations various types
- Damp proof course & plinth protection
- Roof Types – reinforced concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring Types – Timber Flooring, Steel flooring, tile flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Panelling and molding
- Doors Types – Panelled, Glazed, and flush door
- Window and Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – various types king post & queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – various types – wooden, steel, and reinforced concrete-spiral, Daglegged and open well
- Single Stories Residential House Plan, Elevation and section
- Cross-section showing different types of roads, railway track, embankment and layout of the platform
- Different types of irrigation structures
- Pipelines joints drainage works, manholes, sanitary fittings, forms of reiver heads, types of riveted joints standard steel section, standard connections, AUTOCAD, etc
- Materials Management tools.
- ABC analysis.
- Preservation of various kinds of Engineering stores.
- Basics of computer-based data management.
|MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|