MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Job Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 74 Vacancies of Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Job Notification before the last date . All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date.
MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Job Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon|
|No. of Posts||74 Posts|
|Advertisement No.||05/ 2022|
|Application Starting Date||12th August 2022|
|Application Ending Date||11th September 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Job Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- MBBS or equivalent (candidates registered with the medical council of India).
- The medical council of India also includes candidates registered with Madhya Pradesh medical council equivalent.
- Foreign degree holders are qualified by the medical council of India.
- The candidates’ age limit must have completed 21 years of age but not completed 40 years of age.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, and other BC (Non-creamy layer) and Divyangjan categories if residents of Madhya Pradesh are Rs. 250/-
- For all remaining categories candidates, and residents outside Madhya Pradesh is Rs. 500/-
- In addition to the above charges Rs. 40/- portable fee will be payable.
- The candidates will be called for an interview on the basis of the merit of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection list will be declared on the basis of the merit of marks obtained in the Interview.
- Selected candidates will be getting Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 grade pay for the Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon Posts.
MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon exam will be uploaded on the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon exam will be provided to you here below.
MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Answer Key 2022
- The MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon Result 2022
- MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MPPSC IMO Asst Surgeon exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.