MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021 | Check MPPSC Exam Date – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released a notification for various Vacancies of Dental Surgeon Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date 2021 is 5th September 2021
Candidates can download the MPPSC Dental Surgeon exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will release the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card is 20th August 2021. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021 | Check MPPSC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Last Date Of Examination Fee||10th August 2021|
|Exam Date||5th September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination and Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Details Mentioned on the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ mppsc.nic.in.
- On the main page of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) appears.
- On that page itself, all the options will be available.
- On the right side of the page “Download- Admit Card” option be seen.
- Clicking on will direct you to another page.
- There check the links and hit on the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021 link.
- Entering the details as required will let you view the admit card.
- Check and download it.
|To Download MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2021|