GNDU Field Investigator Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Salary | Application Form – Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar has announced the latest recruitment for the Field Investigator 10 Vacancy. Candidates who want to apply can check the GNDU Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF and submit their online application by the last date 5thApril 2021. GNDU Field Investigator Job Opening Details like educational Qualifications, Age, and GNDU Field Investigator Salary Details are given below.
- 1 GNDU Field Investigator Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Salary | Application Form
GNDU Field Investigator Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU)|
|Post Names||Field Investigator|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Notification Date||26th March 2021|
|Closing Date||5th April 2021|
The Candidates should have a B.A/ M.A in the relevant field from a recognized university.
As per the Norms of the organization.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The Officials will conduct the Interview through Google Meet.
The selected candidates will get Rs.10,000 Per Month.
GNDU Recruitment: Documents Required
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
How To Apply For GNDU Field Investigator Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site Of Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) @online.gndu.ac.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Check the GNDU Field Investigator Notification on the Advertisement.
- Download the Advertisement.
- If Interested in the Field Investigator posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And Send to the Officials before the last date.
- At the below-given email id.
mail ID to send the Application Form
|To Download the GNDU Field Investigator Jobs 2021 Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|