MPPSC AMO Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 692 Vacancies of Ayurveda Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MPPSC AMO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 MPPSC AMO Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
MPPSC AMO Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Ayurveda Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||692 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||15th January 2022|
|Application Closing Date||14th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Rigistration Link|
|Category Name||Number of Posts|
To apply for the MPPSC AMO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MPPSC AMO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Aspirants should have CCIM Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda from a recognised university established by law. For more details, check the MPPSC AMO Official Notification which is available at the end of this page.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates – Rs.250/-
- For Others/ General candidates – Rs.500/-
- Written Exam
- The selected candidates will get Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Rs.5,400/- Grade Pay and other allowances will be payable as per the orders issued by the state government.
How To Apply For MPPSC AMO Exam Notification 2022
- Visit the official site @ mppsc.nic.in
- The home page of the MPPSC will be displayed.
- Click on the advertisement tab.
- Search for the Recruitment for Ayurveda Medical Officer Examination Advt.
- Download the notification by clicking on it.
- Check eligibility criteria and read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the Ayurveda Medical Officer post.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
MPPSC AMO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MPPSC AMO exam will be uploaded on the MPPSC AMO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MPPSC AMO exam will be provided to you here below.
MPPSC AMO Answer Key 2022
- The MPPSC AMO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MPPSC AMO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MPPSC AMO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MPPSC AMO Result 2022
- MPPSC AMO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MPPSC AMO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MPPSC AMO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MPPSC AMO exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.