MP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022 | Community Health Officer Cut Off Marks – We have come before you here before bringing the update regarding NHM CHO cut off. Candidates who are keen to know NHM CHO cut off 2022 can visit this full page and get the authentic imperative. Whereas, knowing mp NHM CHO expected cut off 2022 will help candidates to estimate and calculate the marks they will get in Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO exam 2022. Candidates satisfying the NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO cut off 2022 were said to be eligible in the respective. examination.
It can be strongly noted that the MP NHM Community Health Officer Cut Off Marks 2022 will vary from one candidate to another depending on the category to which he belongs. Before leaving this article, make sure you have bookmarked this page so that to get more updates we did on the Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO cut off 2022.
- 1 MP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022 | Community Health Officer Cut Off Marks
MP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022 | Community Health Officer Cut Off Marks
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Exam Date||17th April 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
NHM MP CHO Cut off
NHM MP CHO Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare NHM MP CHO Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. National Health Mission MP Will Declare NHM MP CHO Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide NHM MP CHO Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
NHM CHO Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
Mp NHM Community Health Officer Cut Off Marks 2022 Based on the factors affecting the candidate’s category, number of candidates appeared for MP NHM CHO exam, number of vacancies available and difficulty level of MP NHM CHO question paper, authorities have prepared NHM MP CHO required cut off marks 2022. Using this section, candidates can calculate and predict the marks to be obtained in NHM MP CHO Exam 2022.
|Category||Expected Cut-off (out of 100)|
How to Calculate Marks for NHM MP CHO Exam 2022?
- The written examination for MP NHM CHO Exam is of total 100 marks.
- Section I is the B.Sc. Nursing examination holding 60 marks. This section has 10 topics, find more details about the syllabus here.
- Section II is a certificate course in Community Health. There are 60 marks under this section with 8 topics to study crucially.
- The final section III is a General Awareness paper with just one topic accounting for 10 marks.
- Candidates must score above the NHM CHO cut off 2022 marks to get recruited for the job post.
- The exam is based on Multiple-choice questions.
- A duration of 2 hours will be granted to candidates to complete the paper.
- Candidates can score 1 mark for each correct MCQ answer.
- There will be no negative marking in this Online Written Examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Exam 2022
- The official Madhya Pradesh department of the National Health Mission has fixed the minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam.
- The candidates applying will have to score a minimum of 40 marks to pass the minimum qualifying marks.
- This score differs from mp NHM CHO cut off marks.
- Candidates should obtain minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam and their application should also be considered.
- If a candidate fails to score 40+ marks, his/her application is rejected.
How to Check the MP NHM CHO Cut Off 2022?
- Visit the official website @ nhmmp.gov.in
- Then the National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh home page will get appeared on the screen
- Search for the NHM CHO Cut Off 2022 link on the home page
- Open the respective link once you find it
- Then on a new tab, the cut-off marks list will get appeared
- Finally, download the cut off marks list and dave it for later references
|Download NHM MP CHO Exam Key 2022||Exam Key|
|Download NHM MP CHO Result 2022||Sarkari Result|