Madras University URF Jobs 2021 | 31 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – University of Madras has released an online notification for recruitment to the 31 post of University Research Fellowship. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Madras University URF Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Madras University URF Jobs 2021 | 31 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|Post Name||University Research Fellowship|
|No. of Posts||31 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||30th July 2021|
|Name of the Campus||University Research Fellowship Vacancies|
To apply for the Madras University URF Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Madras University URF used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates shall haveaMaster,s degree or a professiona ldegree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body’with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent
grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-Point scale.
- Master,s Degree in the faculties of Arts’ Sciences’ Fine Arts’ Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent thereto.
- Check Official notification to get Age Limit and relaxation.
- A relaxation ol 5% ol marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation ofgrade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently. Abled or for those who had obtained their Malteis degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- by Demand Draft drawn in the favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” this receipt should be attached to the application forms
Apply through offline mode, check the notification for address details.
Duration of the Fellowship
The officials have particularly mentioned that the Fellowship will be initially for one year and extended 2 more years on the recommendation of the Doctoral committee/ Research Advisory Committee.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the Interview which is a part of the selection process.
- And based on the candidate’s performance in the Interview, they will get selected finally.
- The date and time of the interview will be informed through mail.
Madras University Recruitment Follows the Salary of Rs.5000/- to Rs.7,000/-
How to Apply For the Madras University URF Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website of University of Madras @ www.unom.ac.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of University Research Fellowship Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if University of Madras asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 30.07.2021
|To Download Madras University URF Jobs 2021 Official Notification & Application Form PDF|
|Address to which the University of Madras URF Application Forms has to be Sent – Concerned Heads of the Department in the Respective Campuses|